Tuesday, July 20, 2010

Data Ahoy!

Did you know that your local water body may already have years (and in some cases... years and years and years) of data collected? The Clean Water Act Information Center (link also posted to the right) has Excel sheets full of historical data from monitoring events around the state. DEQ has also made this information really user-friendly by creating a series of drop down boxes that allow you to search by county, TMDL planning area, water quality category, etc. Gotta love that!

2 comments:

  1. Hello from the Madison Stream Team, another group of invovled volunteers looking out for our watershed's most precious resources. We currently have 5 streams included in the monitoring, and are looking forward to building a successful program to other streams in the area.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello MST! Welcome to the blog! I'm sure I echo everyone here when I say "let me know if there is anything I can do to help!" :)

    ReplyDelete